The 2017 Law Firm Marketing Summit focused on the opportunities that market disruption can bring. Delegates heard from industry leaders in private practice and GCs in competitive sectors on how to:
• innovate client-centred change
• ensure the marketing and business development functions are integrated more effectively into your firm’s business
• develop and implement an effective pitch pipeline to secure more business
• survive and thrive despite changing approaches to panel selection
• drive firm-wide efficiency through new technology
Senior leading business development and marketing practitioners in the field took to the stage to provide practical advice on implementing effective solutions for law firms. Click here for the full 2017 agenda.
Nearly 200 delegates from leading European and international firms attended the Law Firm Marketing Summit this year, coming from Baker McKenzie, DAC Beachcroft, Hogan Lovells, Osborne Clarke, Ropes and Gray, White & Case and Wolf Theiss, to name a few.