Tuesday 5th November
09.00 Welcome to delegates
Terri Pepper Gavulic, Executive Director, TerraLex
Nurturing growth and innovation: lessons from an international law firm
- Discover how to facilitate a collaborative culture that supports and promotes innovation
- Social responsibility: how can law firms shape the future of law?
Meg Sullivan, Chief Business Development & Marketing Officer, Paul Hastings LLP
Engaging lawyers with a goal-focussed approach
- Investment hours & the lawyer: bridging the gap between partner expectations and true understanding
- How to shape your lawyers into marketing and business development assets with individualised plans
Barbara Koenen, Global Head Business Development & Marketing, Ince Gordon Dadds
The Technological Revolution
- How do you ensure technology adoption by driving cultural change?
- Listening to the clients, educating the partners: integrating technology for more effective results
Harry Pfeffer, International Sales Manager, Lexis Nexis
Julien Desmottes, IT Director, Dentons
Breakout sessions, choose to attend sessions focusing on….
Ask the Editors: Lessons from the directories
David Adams, Director, Legal Media Monitor
Rick Jakubowski, Global Editor, Chambers & Partners
Ella Marshall, Editor, Legal 500
Case Study: The Marketing Revolution
Explore a detailed case study of a bold and innovative approach to law firm marketing
Marketing strategies for the 21st century: pitching to women & millennials
- How do law firms need to adapt for the 21st century?
- Uncover strategies to tailor your pitching strategy to new client panels
Pushing the boundaries of social media
- Finding your voice in the digital sphere
- Which platforms should law firms be leveraging?
Susan Freeman, Partner, Mishcon de Reya
Trust & Reputation: 21st century thinking for an 18th century profession
Robert Phillips, Co-founder, Jericho Chambers
Crisis Management 101
- Hope for the best, prepare for the worst: how law firms can protect themselves against future crises
Astrid Altmann Forbes, Head of Strategy, Business Development & Marketing, Linklaters
Thought leadership: putting your law firm on the map
- How to elevate your content marketing into a comprehensive thought leadership strategy
- Ensuring your lawyers are recognised as thought leaders to drive connections
Alex Morrall, Product & Innovation Director, Lexology
Jordi Fernandez, Head of Communications, Cuatrecasas
Getting the Message – GC focussed-content that resonates
- The evolution of the law firm-client relationship: what are clients really looking for?
- Breaking through noise: which marketing efforts have the most impact
- How can you ensure your thought leadership strategy resonates with clients?
- What are the impacts of diversity, inclusion & pro bono efforts?
Dr Catherine McGregor, CEO, Catherine McGregor Research
Kenny Robertson, Head of Outsourcing, Technology and IP Legal Team, RBS
Ruth Murphy, Legal Director, In Life and Product, BT
Rob Booth, General Counsel & Company Secretary, The Crown Estates
17.00 Closing Drinks